"THERE ARE TWO WAYS TO LIVE: YOU CAN LIVE AS IF NOTHING IS A MIRACLE; YOU CAN LIVE AS IF EVERYTHING IS A MIRACLE." - ALBERT EINSTEIN



Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Keep The Yuck-tables Mommy!

3/31/09 -
Lil' Grace,
I had to trick you into eating your green beans this morning since you have decided, at 6 months old, that you do not eat green vegetable baby food. I had to lace the green beans with your preferred prunes. As long as I mixed the two together, you ate the green beans. You are too cute sweetie.

I think you have cradle cap, a dry scalp. I tried to exfoliate it by scrubbing your head last night at bath time with my fingers. Then, I put baby oil on your head, so today your hair looks very greasy.

You smiled at Clayton and I this morning when we were dancing around you to music. Right now you are taking a sweet nap on the living room floor.

No comments:

Post a Comment