"THERE ARE TWO WAYS TO LIVE: YOU CAN LIVE AS IF NOTHING IS A MIRACLE; YOU CAN LIVE AS IF EVERYTHING IS A MIRACLE." - ALBERT EINSTEIN



Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Precious Girl

July 20, 2010
Emma Elizabeth,
Oh My Goodness, sweet and tiny precious baby girl! You are growing up way to fast! The moments are fleeting. I just hold and savor you each day and will you not to grow up so quickly.

You are really cooing and smiling so very much! You rolled over from your back to your front this week. When you end up on your tummy, you cry for someone to come and help you!

We also just started sitting you in your Bumpo seat (it is a seat that helps to prop you up – but you have to have good control of your head before you can use it. Your little eyes and face are so expressive and you coo and coo, and I really feel that we are having quite a conversation together. You are just such a doll.

Today after I nursed you I was just rocking you and watching your brother and sister play. I couldn’t stop nuzzling you and kissing you – and Clayton and Gracie both kept coming up to you and kissing you too! You add so much joy to our lives! God bless you baby Emma!

No comments:

Post a Comment